Creative Writing major. English minor. University of Arizona Wildcat. I don't put up with bullshit.
I am sass embodied, I will call you out on your shit, and you can fuck it or suck it.
You must not lose your muchness.
• Play me.
In case you dudes weren’t sure whether or not it’s easy for us to tell a guy no and have him respect our answer.
I hope this gets all the attention
I was mucking around with Audacity, listening to songs in reverse. For the fun of it, I put on everyone’s favorite song, Blurred Lines. And shockingly, I heard something I had never expected to hear. Robin Thicke was fooling us this whole time. He wasn’t trying to be misogynistic, he wanted us to listen closer to the song and understand that he in fact does believe his lady partner needs to be treated with the utmost respect.
You might find it VERY hard to believe, but I implore you to listen very closely (with headphones if you can, because it can be hard to hear). The message I’m talking about comes in around the 30 second mark.
After the 30sec mark I just kind of stared at my wall for the rest of the song trying to accept what I just heard.
IM FUCKING DONE
GOD DAMN IT
If I look back, then I am lost.
START OF 2014 GIVEAWAY.
(MY URL HAS CHANGED FROM BREAKING-DEXTER TO MUTUALIZE so i am reposting this. I also cant seem to find the original post, so sorry for this please dont hate me)
The reason i am giving this Canon 500D camera away is because i just got an even more expensive one for my birthday. I haven’t sold this as I come from a wealthy family and do not need the money. We have too many things in our house cluttering it up and this is one of them, i’m moving out soon and I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving it away, and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff? I am hoping to make one lucky person happy by giving this away. And I hope this makes 2014 the best year of their life.
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a quality blog that you’ll love anyway, so dont worry
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until March 17th, 2014 to reblog this post. a winner (at random, using a generator) and then message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post the URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- CANON EOS 500D (kiss x3) - RRP $600
- 2 batteries and charger
- Canon arm strap
- Original box
Ends on March 17th 2014
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
Swear to god, some guys are terrified that girls are faking common interests to impress them and act really hostile towards anyone they even SUSPECT of doing such a thing
but then they turn around and fake a whole friendship in the hopes of getting sex out of girls, and get mad at them when it doesn’t work
and they super do not see the irony in that
the straight agenda
- "how do lesbians have sex"
- bad facial hair
- weed socks
- "IM NOT GAY!!!!"
- comparing their relationship to romeo and juliet
[WINNIE THE POOH VOICE] there’s a reason that ‘pooh’ is ‘hoop’ backwards *turns around and slam dunks basketball straight through the hoop*
[PIGLET VOICE] damn my nigga
Like their dragons the Targaryens answered to neither gods nor men.
As Game of Throne’s ravishing teenage heiress Sansa Stark, Sophie Turner has seen her father decapitated, endured domestic violence at the hands of a twisted prince and sat through some interminable banquets. Fortunately, she thinks it’s all bloody good fun. — Sophie Turner for Tatler UK April 2014